Rant:
- While sitting in the hot tub Saturday night, just watching some episodes of Arrested Development with Bryan, Andrew leans over the balcony above the hot tub and starts yelling something down to us. Apparently chemicals had been put into the hot tub earlier that day...not something you like to hear after you've been sitting in the hot tub for at least 30 or 40 minutes at this point! Since our skin hadn't burned off by that point, we decided to watch a few more episodes before hopping out. Unfortunately, three days later, I can still smell the chlorine on my skin!
Rave:
- Saturday night we had a great fire at Thomas' house where Bryan roasted me the perfect marshmellow, which made for the perfect s'more! Yum!
- Last night we watched a show on the Travel Channel called Bizarre Foods. Last night's episodes were all about odd foods from Southeast Asia. Having both been to SE Asia, me to Thailand and Bryan to Taiwan, we both were excited to see what odd things the host found that we had seen/tasted while in Asia. The host did a fantastic job describing the foods he tasted, highlighting the texture and smell of each dish. I would definately recommend the show :)
- Mt. Rainier was out in all it's splendor this morning as I commuted to work. That's always a nice way to start my day!

1 comments:
Sorry about the hot tub thing. I didn't realize you would be getting in or I wouldn't have loaded the chemicals till later. Don't ya love the smell of chlorine?? :)
Post a Comment