Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rules to Live By...

5 Rules of Big Juds while at BYU-Idaho
  1. Never go expecting to leave thinking “I am glad I did that”
  2. Never go with the Tongans
  3. Never go with anyone you are interested in, only girls or guys you want to keep as friends
  4. Never go expecting to get your food in sooner than one hour
  5. Never go expecting to do any physical activity at least one day after your visit, thus making Saturdays the best day to go

*For all those who have been to Big Juds, I think you could agree with these "pointers" and have probably adopted this way of thinking since going. For those who have never experienced Big Juds, these rules could save you!

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

Aaaah, Big Juds... I have heartburn just remembering the great times you can have seated around a burger the size of your car...

Eric Westover said...

Good times. I have a friend that ate a Double Jud (2 patties) and he said he wanted to die.