Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After almost 2 months of phone tag, I finally connected with my roommate last night! We had a great time catching up and talking about school in the fall. Being that I have taken a class in nearly every discipline, she asked me for my opinion about a few classes. Her questions have gotten me thinking about the classes I've taken and which have been my favorites. Here's my top 5 favorite classes taken at BYU-Idaho (in no particular order):

  1. Field Biology
  2. American Heritage
  3. World Civilizations I (Bro. Peck)
  4. Horse Basics I
  5. Church History (Bro. Thomas)

* Honorable mention: My favorite "classes" made up the Mormon American Travel Study group I participated in last summer. As hard as it was some days to sit on a bus for hours on end driving across the country (with no air-conditioning on some day with over 100 degree weather) with 25 other BYU-I students (mostly girls mind you), I loved the experience and would jump at the opportunity to do something like that again.

Lincoln Memorial (Washington, DC), Plymouth Rock, Monticello (Home of Thomas Jefferson)

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Aren't you so glad you get to go back for more fun!!!