Yes, I'm celebrating the birthday of a fictional character. He is a little old for me seeing as he is turning 29 technically...but I figure Edward's off the market since he has an immortal wife an all. Since I haven't read the last Harry Potter book, I'm banking on the fact that in my mind, he's still single (even though I know he's not in the end...dang it!).
Across 1. The name of Hagrid's pet hippogriff 6. He who must not be named 8. The name of Harry's school13. Guards at the prison17. House with colors blue and bronze19. Crookshanks is a _____22. People who catch dark wizards
23. Village close to Harry's school where students go25. The name of the joke shop near the school26. House with colors yellow and black28. Banking institution of witches and wizards29. Harry's owl30. Sweet shop in village near school
Down 2. Sirius's last name 3. Hagrid's big boarhound 4. House with colors green and silver 5. The drive that the Dursley's residence is on 7. Foul name for someone that is muggle born10. Shape shifter takes on what is feared11. Game played by Harry12. Half people, half fish14. _________ Myrtle15. The alley that Harry ends up after the floo powder incident16. Leaky _______18. Alley that has many shops for witches and wizards20. Headmaster of Harry's school21. House with colors scarlet and gold24. Monster also known as King of Serpents27. ____ Lady in portait (Harry gives password to)
(solution here!:
0 comments:
Post a Comment