Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hike to Y Mountain!

The weather here in Provo has been absolutely beautiful for the past few days, so last Saturday my roommates and I decided to take advantage of the sunny weather and hike the Y. I had never hiked the Y before, but from our apartment, it doesn't look like it's too far of a hike. Hm...my eyes lied to me. Sure the hike wasn't long per se, but it made up for it in incline. WOW! Unfortunately (for our outdoor enjoyment) we had stake conference that night, so by the time we FINALLY made it to the top of the Y huffing and puffing, we had to just about turn around and come back down so we could get to conference on time. Nikki, Bethany, and I actually ended up jogging down the hill less because we were in a hurry and more because of the momentum thrusting us down the hill.
Here are the highlights:

1 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Here I've been a BYU grad for centuries (or so it seems!) and I have never once hiked to the Y. Glad to see that the younger generation is doing all the important things at college.
Seriously, I love reading about all your adventures.