My roommates and I have a few favorite commericals that frequent our preferred TV channels--first, the advertisement for the Loud-and-Clear; and secondly, the Snuggie. You know it's gotta be a great product if it ends up on the Ellen Degeneres Show! Check this out:
We have found another product for Ellen to demonstrate...it's call the Bump It! (WARNING: for those of you who are particularly sensitive to bad hair styles, look away now!) This commercial has been on TV a lot as of late, and I can't help but start saving my pennies so one day I can have a real Utah bump! I mean, I've been living in Utah for over two months now and it was only a matter of time before I took my hair to the next level...or new heights (literally). And it's so user friendly!
All I can say is, only in Utah!
1 comments:
I'm sending you a forward on facebook about the snuggie. It's a little crude, but SO FUNNY! My friend and I almost peed our pants watching it.
Post a Comment