Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Dawning of a New Era...

I wrote this nice post about my new apartment and my initial experiences here at BYU, but for some reason it didn't post, so now you get the abbreviated version... This is my apartment:

I had my first day of classes today and it went better than expected. I like my classes (or at least what I've initially been introduced to about them)-- teaching exploration, economy, intro to archaeology, and utah state history (which i go to tomorrow). It's a lot like BYU-Idaho, just with more people. The classes seem the same, the students seem the same (maybe a little more friendly...though that might have to do with my attitude), and the professors seem the same. I don't know what I was expecting, but so far the transition is going well. Keep your fingers crossed that the world doesn't collapse around me!

3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

So how are the roommates? I always hated not knowing who they really were/what they were like before moving in to spend 4 months of my life with these strangers. Come see us any time you need a break.

Eric Westover said...

Glad things are finally going smoothly for you. Remember, you are always welcome in our home for anything.

Brenda Sue said...

We should definitely do something some time!!! Now that you're actually in Utah! Yay!!