Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brighton Night Skiing

Last night my roommates Nikki, Bethany, and I drove to Brighton to go night skiing. We had a blast! Nikki had never skiied before and since Bethany is a snowboarder, I became the designated ski instructor for the evening. I actually had a lot of fun teaching her on the bunny hill and she did really well! Maybe i should pursue a career as a snow-bunny and just teach people how to ski all day....okay....i'm back to reality now. We had some good laughs and a few good tumbles before calling it a night and heading back to Provo. I'm sure feeling today though! One year since last skiing sure takes its toll!
I'll be getting my practice in this semester though since we had a two-for-one deal every Friday night and Brighton and since Kelsy and I are planning to make a trip up to Sundance on our day off on Monday. That should be a lot of fun too!

Here's a little clip of us skiing...note how good Nikki's doing!

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

It's always good to have a back-up career in mind... Sounds like fun!

Karen said...

Sorry - but Palm Springs was WAY more fun!!!