Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

College-Budget Fashion

As I go about my life in the land of too tight Wranglers jeans and snow boots, I often reflect on the joys of fashion in the real world outside this frozen tundra. Unfortunately as a poor college student my fashion sense and style are limited to my penny-pinching budget. Even more than that, my current fashion is restricted by the FREEZING temperatures making fashion more a matter of necessity and function rather than a mode of self-expression. I will not let this get me down though. I've found a way around all these external restrictions; the answer--the internet!

Use a little imagination-->

4 comments:

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

You blog is always so informative and well written.

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

You blog is always so informative and well written.

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

You blog is always so informative and well written.

Karen said...

I love how this method of dressing keeps you on a budget!