Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yes, I know....I'm blogging again! *GASP* It was an unintentional hiatus from the blogging world, but I'm back! I'm thinking that I need to revamp my blog, so things might be changing in the next few months as I move to DC and get settled into my life as a student teacher! Eek!

Things that I'm looking forward to in DC:


10. Free museums...whenever I want!!!
9. Being in the capitol during the presidental elections
8. Thanksgiving! Not only is it my favorite holiday, I'll be spending it where the holiday originated!
7. New running trails
6. DC temple trips
5. Eating yummy food....DC cupcakes here I come :)
4. Wearing my new, cute "DC winter" clothes
3. New friends to be made
2. Playing with my family
1. A new adventure everyday!


Come visit and we'll play!

2 comments:

Linda Westover said...

We wish you well in your adventures in DC, especially with the student teaching. As your Grandpa Macbeth would say, "It will be a great purifying experience."

Nicole said...

I am SO excited for you! I'll be living through you:) What a wonderful adventure!