Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leaking Creative Juices....beware!

I think I've hit a blogging road block; between school, trying to have some semblance of a social life, and keeping my small room clean, the blogging juices just aren't flowing like the used to. So, I'm gonna make my own juice!

My Favorite (Provo-life) Things:
  1. Seeing all the cool engagement/wedding rings
  2. Cheap movies at the dollar theater
  3. Cafe Rio, In-N-Out, Einstein Bagel, Sammie's, Diego's...yum!
  4. Running into friends on campus that I haven't seen in years
  5. Ward activities that ALWAYS include free food!
  6. Making a new friend everyday
  7. Seeing guys wearing suits on campus not necessarily for their business class, but because they work at the MTC
  8. Hearing multiple languages while walking between buildings
Living in Provo is truly a special experience. As excited as I am to move on and graduate in the upcoming months, I will be sad to leave the Provo snowglobe.

2 comments:

The Huskinson's said...

Hope Provo is treating you well!! Let me know next time you are up this direction! I'd love to see you!

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

You're overdue for a new post sista.