To round out my education here at BYU, I'm learning how to knit! My roommates are way into it, so one night I asked them to teach me. Now, whenever I sit in front of the TV, I automatically reach for my knitting...why wait till I'm a grandma! I'm having a blast with it now.
Anyway, I got bored just plain knitting, so I had my roommate teach me how to perl. Now I'm making this cool scarf. I don't think I'll ever buy a scarf again! wait, who am I kidding, I love scarves! Knitting is so much more fun now that I can knit and perl! (Notice that fine ribbing pattern...) I'm so proud. :)

4 comments:
nice work!
Wow look at you Lauren!
I'm proud of you!! I think I will stick to crocheting!! I'm not coordinated enough to do to needles..
Lauren, your Grandpa John would be so proud! He taught me to knit when I was in Primary---they don't do that in Primary anymore, so I guess I'm officially OLD! But I can knit!
Post a Comment