uhh, kinda creepy picture with the saw, but here are the highlights from this year's Christmas tree adventure. This year, in a slight break from tradition, the fam and I (along with Grandma, Uncle Bart, and Aunt Nedine) went to a tree farm in Woodinville instead of St. Nick's. All-in-all it doesn't compare to St. Nick's, but we did get to venture from out usual doug fir to a noble fir! woohoo! still fresh cut though, love that freshly cut evergreen tree smell! Like usual though, it took hours of trudging through mud and arguing our cases for what we felt was the "perfect" Christmas tree. and here it is...drum roll please....

Another great find was this little tree, which we appropriately nicknamed the "Tate" tree because it grew its own protection against the little crawling tater tot--


4 comments:
We were sad to miss the adventure. I like the tree you choose and especially the Tate tree-that would be perfect. I think we might have to get some gates to keep him outta our tree!
Hope you're having fun back at school for only 2 weeks.
Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm still cleaning the mud out of the van.
YOu should market those trees Lauren! You're so funny.
A family in our ward put their Christmas tree inside a playpen to keep their kids out of it.
Post a Comment