As I reflect on this past year as it rapidly comes to a close, I can't help but look forward to the future in hopefully anticipation of the adventures that surely await me. That's not to say that this past year has been a perfect bed of roses, but rather a learning experience each and every day, some less painful than others. I know that each day in the new year will present me with new challenges and new opportunities, for which I am grateful for. But first, as I reach the threshold of the new year, I must fulfill my human instinct to set goals at this notable turning point. So here are my deep, meaningful, and inspired goals for the year 2009: -go to a yoga class -visit a city I never before have (preferably outside the country....dream big, right?) -write more frequently in my journal -finish a quilt -see the lights on Temple Square at Christmas -learn how to play a new sport *This list is subject to change... Reasonable, right? Who likes New Year's resolutions that can't be acheived?!?! This is a fun list... :)
Thad's Mispronunciations
8 years ago
3 comments:
You're right -- it is a fun list, and I wish you well in achieving everything on it. We hope to see you occasionally while you're in the great state of Utah. You're welcome at our house any time!
The "Other list" would start with..."Pay no speeding tickets in 2009." (One in a lifetime is enough.)
Have you never seen the lights on Temple Square?!? How did that happen? One of our Christmas traditions is to go there on Christmas Eve and listen to the Christmas story--come with us in 2009!! (We could even go earlier than Christmas Eve--but then Erin would likely say it would be more romantic with a cute guy!!)
Post a Comment