Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thoughts on College Life

So I feel like I was misinformed about this whole college thing. My college experience has been stressful, yes, but I'm bored, I don't feel like I fit in and I'm lonely. Please help me! I've been scowering the school calendar to find things to do, and I've found a few intersting things, but I don't think it's solving the issue. Any suggestions from my wise readers?

5 comments:

Karen said...

It won't solve anything until you try it for awhile. Give it a chance...you may discover a new hobby or passion. If all else fails, get a job..even if it's only a temp job, like harvesting potatoes!

Eric Westover said...

It helps that you have a car now, but still, Idaho doesn't give you very many options. You definately need to move to Provo!

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Hum....how are you roomies and your classes?

Carla and crew said...

How about a visit from a cousin or two who need to be exposed to college life? I'm thinking a "road trip" to Rexburg would be a good thing. I felt kind of lost at Ricks when your mom left me for Provo, but I got involved in Valkyries and choir, and I just loved it (after a while!!)
Love you!
Carla

April Bishop said...

I'll be there in April and you can come to our house any time you want! Cousins are better than friends anyway, right? :)