Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back in Rexburg Again!

So, I made the drive, in the new car, to Rexburg (one more time) with my mom. We stopped in Coeur d'Alene Tuesday night to stay with my mom's friend at her house there on the lake. It was a beautiful night and an even better morning there on the lake, so I finished reading Breaking Dawn while sitting on the deck in the sun overlooking Coeur d'Alene Lake. It was the perfect setting to finish that book and the series :)
Yay! The internet started working in my apartment today! (Hope I didn't just jinx myself!) Here are the pictures from our trip down into the desert :)

1 comments:

Karen said...

Karin said they met with the architect and they are going to tear down the whole house and start over! Must be nice to have that kind of money!