Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some Light Reading...

My roommate Rachel is an interior design major, so I thought I would take advantage of her love for decorating and make our apartment look unique. Friday night we drove out to Walmart (since D.I. was closed for the night) and looked around for some inspiration. Our attempt was fruitless, so with dashed hopes for a decorating evening, we took our Jamba Juice back to our apartment. But wait! What kind of college students would we be if we couldn't come up with some creative way to decorate our apartment, especially when one of us is a trained designer! With our powers combined, this is what came as a result of our Jamba Juice enduced state of creativity...or exhaustion...I'm still not sure which one it was! Regardless, we had an AWESOME time flipping through Rachel's HUGE stack of magazines. Next on our decorating agenda...the other wall!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very creative and I like the look. How did you get them to stay up??

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

ha! that's the best part...we just started using drafting tape because that's all we had and it worked better than any other type i've tried to use on a wall. none of them have fallen down and it's been almost a week!