I finished outfitting nearly all my nieces and nephews in beanies...so....I needed a new project. How 'bout a pair of mittens? Initially, I thought they would work for Tate, but I think they might be a little big still. Oh well, it was a fun learning project!
As another project, I let my roommate dye my hair this week. She's going to hair school right now and needs people to practice on and I desperately needed to have my hair dyed since the blond was growing out. Here's what she did:
A little darker than I anticipated, but it's growing on me. What do you think?
Thad's Mispronunciations
8 years ago
5 comments:
move on to cousins..and cousin's kids. I'm sure there are lots of kiddos in the family who'd take beanies from their cousin Lauren!
It's different than the last highlighting. I'd like to see it in the outside light with your bangs down. Take another picture.
One nice thing about hair: If you don't really like it, you can always change it. (I think it's not a bad
color.)
It is way better than the brassy red I got from a box of Clairol!!!
I think it looks "missionary-ish"
Your hair looks like what would be your natural color. Looks great.
Post a Comment