Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Knitting Project #2

First off, ignore the hair (it had been a long day and I woke up with a horrible cold that morning).
Adam and I were having some good aunt-nephew bonding time while Juliann went to get her hair cut. We were having a fun time together until he realized I wasn't his mom...
It was so good to see Juliann and Adam! It's so sad that this was the first time I've seen him in person! I was trying to think of the last time I saw Juliann, or any member of her family...I couldn't come up with a date...or even the year! It's been way too long, so it was a great ending to my busy week of tests and projects.
The other thing of note in these pictures is the hat I made. It was a little too small for Adam, but close enough. He only pulled it off once during the night. I think he looks pretty darn handsome in it! LeeAnn...guess what Tate and Baby #2 are getting for Christmas!?!? :) Yay!

3 comments:

Karen said...

He must really love it if he only pulled it off once.

LeeAnn said...

Don't worry I won't tell Tate. Maybe if his fits a bit tight too, he won't pull it off. I'm sure he'll love it because you made it for him! You really are becoming "Miss Crafty" . . . not that that's a bad thing:)

Juliann said...

Lauren, Adam REALLY does love the hat. It's so cute thank you and, WOW, the TALENT!