As I've been living in the mountain west for the past few years, I've come to truly appreciate Seattle in all its soggy glory. Recently, I've been particularly greatful for Seattle's dedicated meterologists...and the varying degrees of rain "concentration" they taught me. This seemed like useless information as I was growing up..."What does it matter if it's raining or if there are isolated showers?" I've proved myself wrong these past few weeks. The difference in rain volume extends beyond what jacket I wear to school...I've come to realize that it applies really well to the volume of men/dates in my life. Let me discribe a brief rain/dating continuum: There are mists/sprinkles (few, random dates), isolated showers (dating spurts), and then there's full on RAIN ("I'll have to check my schedule to see if I can fit you in"). I'm happy to report that it's RAINING men in my life!
Thad's Mispronunciations
8 years ago

2 comments:
We used to call that feast or famine! And unfortunately there's no way to share to feast or the weather :) So enjoy it while it is favoring you.
I'm happy for this season of your life! May it bring forth wonderful fruit!
Post a Comment