The gym I frequent on my daily lunch hour is housed in a lovely historic building in Pioneer Square, complete with rustic wood columns. What they don't tell you about those columns is that they have the potential to ruin your workout...all it takes is two long, painful slivers right under your nail. Yes, I cringed when it happened just as you are now while reading this.
Consolation prize(s): one SpongeBob Square Pants bandaid; the inability to type this post without hammering two or three keys at the same time; and a full-time "buddy" --aka the sliver (we'll call it "Woody")-- to keep me company for the next few weeks until it grows out.

3 comments:
Sweet! An owee with a name. I'm sure he'll fit into the family as long as he wants to stay. But I'm glad he's sharing your room, not mine.
Sounds painful. You should dig it out with some tweezers.
You should have posted a picture, it is gross. Luckily my Bosu didn't get away from me like yours and I made it through class injury free!
Post a Comment