Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Work

It's true...as Karrie has commented...ShareBuilder is now privledged to employ two Pelton sisters! How could one company get so lucky?!?! It's really nice to have connections and a couple summers worth of experience with a company! I will be here until the end of August when I go back to school. What's even better is that they are accommodating my breaks to be an EFY counselor. That's right...I just got word today that CES would like to hire me for at least two sessions of EFY. I will be a counselor for the first two sessions of the Tacoma EFY (at least so far)...Starting June 22nd and 29th respectively. I'm very excited! I loved my time at EFY as a participant and I think this will be a good opportunity for me to get my feet wet in terms of dealing with and working with teenagers...seeing as I will be a teacher for the same age group in the next couple of years.

0 comments: