Okay, okay...I'm sorry I've been a lame blogger lately, but I do have a legitimate excuse--school. Thank goodness that we only have one week left before a week long break for Thanksgiving!!! woohoo! I desperately need a break like that (even though I will be doing homework for most of it).
Alright, here's what's going on in my life this upcoming week:
-1 political science paper to write
-400+ pages to read in Malcom X
-80 minutes of competitive frisbee left (championship game tomorrow night!)
-4 exams to study for
-2 sisters to visit teach
-and lots of sleeping!
what else has been going on...a couple weekends ago my roommate Rachel and I drove to Provo to spend the weekend. We had an AWESOME time--went to a stake bowling halloween party (dressed at the 3 blind mice), danced at a halloween party at a friend's house, and watched "Premonition." The big triumph of the weekend was the condo I found to move into next semester! woohoo! It's very cute with a basement office area, a HUGE living room, and a BIG bedroom to share with my best friend Susan. I can't wait. It's only about a block down from the Creamry on 9th, so the location is awesome! Visitors will be welcome! :)
I also got registered for classes at BYU! It all seems surreal to me still[ I've always dreamed of going to BYU and now it's coming true. I am so excited! Unfortunately some of my classes will start super early! Oh well, I can handle anything after early morning seminary, right??
I've been having a great time playing competitive frisbee with the school. Our team has some extremely talented players, but for some reason we haven't been able to win very many games...until tournament time! We have won all our games and just tonight we beat the only undefeated team in the league! Tomorrow we play at the championship game front and center under the stadium lights. I'm so excited (sad i have to miss stake conference though!).
Other than that, my life=school (ie: homework). After Thanksgiving break there is only 2 weeks of classes left. I can't believe it! I swear this semester just started! I'm not ready to move out. I love my roommates too much! *sigh* At least I will leave this school on a high note. What's even better is that it hasn't snowed here! yeah, you read that right...no snow in Rexburg and it's the middle of November! (Knock on wood--I'm serious--do it!)
Next Saturday, Uncle Bart, Aunt Nedine, Aunt June, and I will make the long trek home for the Thanksgiving break. There are snow on the mountains out on the horizon here...so start praying that the roads stay clear for us because I am the sole driver! I can use all the help I can get :)

4 comments:
I recognize those condo! Great location! Hopefully not too noisy at night. The fridge is packed with leftovers already waiting for you :)
BUY? WHEN??? It will be great having you so close! How come you're the sole driver?
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Oh wait, you DIDN'T! It's ok, I guess. You are still welcome to come over anytime.
Awesome that you'll be done here in "Zion"! Not that we'll ever see you; you'll be too busy keeping the young men at bay. But that's far more important than visiting all the old relatives anyway. Have a great last three weeks!
Post a Comment