Dear Pinterest,
I know this letter may be a little pre-mature (since we only met a few short weeks ago), but I can't hold my feelings back any longer: I love you! I thought I lived a happy, Martha-Stewart-Magazine-filled, blog-stalking life until I met you. I can't concentrate now because I'm always thinking of you! Real Simple articles seem dull, Rachel Ray doesn't have the spice she used to, and even "Say Yes to the Dress" is a yawn. I find myself dreaming of what I could do with 5 pounds of pony beads and my old socks. You've opened my eyes to a world of glue-guns, bleach-pen designs on t-shirts, and DIY palet furniture. My life is forever changed by you, Pinny (I hope pet names are okay with you...)
Can I tell all my friends and family members about you?
Circle one:
Yes / No.
With fond devotion,
Lauren
Thad's Mispronunciations
8 years ago
1 comments:
Pinterest is dangerous. I have to give myself time limits like "only during lunch" or "only one search." It is crazy how amazing this one website is.
Post a Comment