This was the most surreal experience of my life. As I was cutting opening the envelope, I wasn't sure if I was excited or sick to my stomach, happy or scared out of my mind. When I got the paper out of the envelope, I couldn't gather my senses enough to read from the beginning of the letter, but rather skimmed the page to see where I was going. When I saw Argentina, I was shocked! South America was not on my radar AT ALL. I was overwhelmed and so caught off guard that my family had to tell me to read the letter so they could know where I was going too! This was an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experiences that I will surely cherish for the rest of my life. Thanks to all of you for being a part of it through your love and support!
3 comments:
That made me cry. Thank you for letting us share this special occasion with you.
Oh how I can relate to those very same feelings -- even though they happened to me lonnnnng ago (more than twice as many years as you are old)! You, however, are FAR better prepared than I was. I'm thrilled for you!
Let me know if you need my address to send the cookies.
Post a Comment