Do blondes really have more fun...? I don't know, but they get asked out randomly on a more frequent basis! Rob, you jynxed me!!!! Last night I went to a friend's wedding reception where, as I was walking out, on the way to my car, some random guy stopped me, proceeded to "tease" me obnoixously, then ask for my number. Uh...not my favorite pick-up technique, but I'm not planning to go out with him. Anyway, what's funnier is that as I was driving home, the guy from my last post (who asked for my number at the dance last week) called me up and asked me to go out. Get this though, he couldn't remember my name!!!! Who does that!!??!?! I went out with him...to a laser show in Seattle then to Dicks on Capitol Hill for some burgers. It was alright, but as we sat in his little Suburu in the parking lot of Dicks with big men with lots of tattoos crowded around us (as well as a memorable man dresses in a "mini" kilt standing next to a custom painted car complete with a skull and cross bone as well as some swords sticking out of it), I was "icked". According to Bonnie and Ben...when you are "icked" it means that there is no hope for you to really develop feelings for this person; they've done something that completely turns you off to them. No offense to Date #1 (he will remain annoynomous to protect his pride), but he would not have been able to defend me against any of the characters standing around there--the khaki blazer and computer programming hobbies tipped me off to that one.
Needless to say, I would recommend to all those out there who are looking to start dating more--DYE YOUR HAIR BLONDE! Something about it....not sure....but it's brought me...luck?...well....it's brought me some interesting experiences. :)
I'm sure this man has got some great game...just saying...go blonde.

Thad's Mispronunciations
8 years ago
1 comments:
That's a funny story. Sounds like something that would've happened to me. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment